Want to be a Modthinker?
Brains. Weirdness. Ambition. We’re the Modthinkers. We’re growing and we need more weirdos.
We do B2B marketing so it isn’t always “sexy”. What’s cool is we’re introducing people in traditionally stodgy industries how to use social media, content, and AdWords to connect with their customers.
Today we’re using Facebook Business Manager, SEO, and Google Data Studio. Tomorrow we’ll be diving into blockchain and voice search with Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
We thrive on change. As soon as we figure it all out, we’ll tear up the syllabus and try something new. Continuous Improvement!
We don’t let just anyone into the club. While we’re looking for specific skills, we’re really looking for people that have the four C’s: 1) Critical Thinking, 2) Collaboration, 3) Communication, and 4) Creativity. If you have these, you can learn any skill.
We don’t want to pigeonhole you into a specific job description. We expect you to want to learn from your peers and figure out how to cross-mentor with them.
Wanna prepare for your interview? Read Tribal Leadership by David Logan or Tony Hsieh’s book, Delivering Happiness.
All of our positions require these basics:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with a team and present new ideas and strategies
- Ability to work independently and self-manage against deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love of client services
- Strong desire to explore new technologies, concepts, and ideas
- Basic understanding of SEO/Paid Media/Social Media
If you think you have what it takes, you should apply.
Video Production Intern
We are seeking a creative, hardworking, personable, and passionate videographer to join our team. In this position, you will play a key role in the visual storytelling and branding of our company. You will be responsible for coordinating, creating, and developing multimedia content for internal and client use across multiple platforms. Projects will vary based on client and internal needs. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple creatives in both studio and natural settings.
As an intern, we want people with experience in some combination of the following types of content:
- Practicing and self-teaching is essential
- Knowing how to operate cameras and stay up-to-date with changes in technology
- Possessing a keen eye for capturing and editing video
- Creatively driven and possessing a passion for videography and storytelling
- Having the ability to work under pressure
- Understanding computer software programs and having experience working with video-editing software (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc)