Want to be a Modthinker?
Brains. Weirdness. Ambition. We’re the Modthinkers. We’re growing and we need more weirdos.
We do B2B marketing so it isn’t always “sexy”. What’s cool is we’re introducing people in traditionally stodgy industries how to use social media, content, and AdWords to connect with their customers.
Today we’re using Facebook Business Manager, SEO, and Google Data Studio. Tomorrow we’ll be diving into blockchain and voice search with Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant.
We thrive on change. As soon as we figure it all out, we’ll tear up the syllabus and try something new. Continuous Improvement!
We don’t let just anyone into the club. While we’re looking for specific skills, we’re really looking for people that have the four C’s: 1) Critical Thinking, 2) Collaboration, 3) Communication, and 4) Creativity. If you have these, you can learn any skill.
We don’t want to pigeonhole you into a specific job description. We expect you to want to learn from your peers and figure out how to cross-mentor with them.
Wanna prepare for your interview? Read Tribal Leadership by David Logan or Tony Hsieh’s book, Delivering Happiness.
All of our positions require these basics:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with a team and present new ideas and strategies
- Ability to work independently and self-manage against deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Love of client services
- Strong desire to explore new technologies, concepts, and ideas
- Basic understanding of SEO/Paid Media/Social Media
If you think you have what it takes, you should apply.
- Practicing and self-teaching is essential
- Knowing how to operate cameras and stay up-to-date with changes in technology and photo-editing software
- Possessing a keen eye for when and where to set up and take pictures
- Having the ability to set up lights and position yourself to get the best possible shots
- Having the ability to work under pressure
- Understanding computer software programs and having experience working with photo-editing software
Paid Media Intern
Paid media is one of the many levers we pull to get our clients results. Display, search, and video are all ad types we create. We research keywords and build personas. Your job will be to dive into the world of Search Engine Marketing and tear it up.
As an intern, you will be working with:
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Bing Ads
- Pay Per Click
- Keyword analysis
- Google My Business
- Google Street View