modthink modifies your (and/or your team's) thinking about social media, because…
- -It’s easier than you think,
- -You have the time for it,
- -You have the voice for it, and
- -It doesn’t have to be perfect.
Our goal is to learn more about the “social” stories your company should tell about your people, processes, and products. Then, weave them into the “media” channels that make the most sense for your goals.
Together, we’ll discover these stories, build/modify the places to tell them, and start telling them!
We’re not here to do this for you. No.
Your voice is more authentic than any ad agency or PR firm you could hire to run your social media campaigns. We know. We’ve run campaigns for some of the largest companies in the world.
Teaching you what we know doesn’t put us out of a job, it helps us make new friends.
social. strategy. for all.
- Rob Button, Jason Suel and Martha Londagin like Modthink's status: "Social media enables dialogue, two-way..." May 22, 2013
- Matt Dromi likes Modthink's link: "Who's coming out today? This is going..." May 19, 2013
- Martha Londagin likes Modthink's link: "We've created a lending team on kiva..." May 17, 2013
- Paul Phillips, Nathan Mindeman and Terry Delany like Modthink's status: "Quote of the morning, "I'm going to..." May 16, 2013
- “@zamees: @AIGtuiteando SA v MIA might be a matchup I'd actually watch. #nba”/ups, there is an upset in the way.
7 hours agoRT @austinkleon: A day of staring at your words on a screen turns into a night of reading a stranger’s words on paper. // Word.
9 hours agoWonderful Wordsmiths to #WW @Jinxie_G @ReginaldStJohn @muffinjoy @zamees @writesromance @LaynaPimentel @TheLovelyCrab @Junying007
10 hours agoYo, @sylviat15 and @tribeofwomen, how's the road trippin?'
11 hours agoRethinking family disaster plans: 10 lessons from Tornado Alley http://t.co/FMRYbTlWle via @todaymoms
14 hours ago